Microsoft .NET Application Developer
CloudCME - Sandusky, OH
Located in downtown Sandusky, the development team of CloudCME is growing and looking for enthusiastic, talented developers who will lead design and product improvements in our continuing medical education learning management system.
This position requires work in our offices in Sandusky, OH. For qualified individuals, we will provide a relocation allowance.
Continuing medical education (CME) is a strong growth area. Our Software as a Service SasS is in use in a growing number of well known institutions across the country, including those that make the US News & World Report Best Hospitals list, year-after-year. Join our team and help us take our product to the next level.
Strong SQL, VB, C# and .net experience is required. Additionally, the qualified candidate will be versant in client side technologies such as AJAX, JSON, CSS. Microsoft Visual Studio 2012 is our current development platform.
We are looking for an individual who is motivated, proactive and ready to provide creative solutions. A minimum of 3 years experience is required in a business environment.
This job involves the following responsibilities:
Applicants must also meet most (if not all) of the following requirements
- Contribute to our application written in Visual Basic .Net
- Help improve code quality through testing, automation, performing code reviews, and bug fixes.
- Work on client-specific integration projects using HL7, JSON, and Rest-based interfaces
- Participate in brainstorming sessions and contribute innovative and original ideas to our technology and product.
- SQL Server administration.
- Respond to issues as needed.
- A Bachelor of Science, Computer Science or related field.
- 3+ years of software development experience, including working on a team for large-scale applications.
- .Net, Object-Oriented Programming and software design knowledge.
- Experience and ability to work in an Agile environment.
- Great communication skills are a plus.
We’re offering you a chance to take on a challenging role that will impact hundreds of thousands of individuals. We have a very talented group of people and while we are growing fast, we maintain a friendly environment where people really want to work.
Submit your resume for consideration for this position.
- Health insurance plan
- Full-time position
- Ability to telecommute after introductory period
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick days
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
Software Development: 3 years
.NET: 1 year